Lazada Philippines

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Cutest nasty thing I've Ever seen!


Okay! before you react, let me tell you that nails are cut and clean and I am making sure of that all the time...😂😉

This boy is really learning a lot and somehow getting more independent each day... 

Yesterday we went to a store to buy some of his stuffs and of course our basic needs... We were in the counter (Daddy, Mommy and LO) to pay for our groceries and he was just standing few inches away from me... as I was keeping an eye to this naughty child of mine, he stared at me and said : Ma!(while pointing his finger to his nose). I answered, yes baby it's your nose... little did i know, he started picking his nose, and my immediate reactions was to giggle and take pictures...hahaha...(Sorry I just can't let this pass) I knew something was there!lol(you know what i mean). I told him to stop doing it but he never really gave up till he took that tiny thing out.(Success!) and that smile appeared...



I researched about nose picking for toddlers/children and there are several behaviors we should be aware about. Observe your child, if its habitual, then we should take actions to get rid of that unhealthy habit right away...

Found a helpful article related to the topic. Just Click Icon below.

Also you might love to check this!👇 and icon below.



No comments:

Post a Comment