Lazada Philippines

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

How did I wean My Child from a Pacifier




Why did we use a pacifier? As new parents we are too paranoid and willing to try everything that will benefit our child... A pacifier is known to reduce the risk of SIDS or Sudden infant death syndrome that for me is a relieve and we moms can sleep soundly at night without us worrying much...

When do you think is the best time for your little ones to say bye bye to Binky...?
Believe it or not i didn't really know when and how... but i found out that it should be stopped as soon as possible, most probably before LO turns 2yo... it's said to affect the teeth formation of a child due to prolonged use and maybe some health problems...

My LO has been using it since he's 3 mos old, and it has been a company to him as he naps and sleeps at night... aside from me, its his Lil friend (Binky) he wanted to be with all day...

I thought it would be hard for me to get rid of his pacifier but to my surprise we did it without any struggles...

The secret was, don't let him see it and always distract your LO, read books with him, play with his toys, give finger food and be consistent... it will only take 1 day anyways... Yes! no kidding... that's how long, or shall i say short the time spent to do the trick... and at 14 mos old he was already weaned from using a pacifier...

Bye Bye Binky! ;)


Hey Guys! Want to shop but no time to go to the mall?
Here's For An Effortless Shopping! Just Click Icon/Banner Below.




No comments:

Post a Comment