Lazada Philippines

Monday, November 7, 2016

My Baby's first picture





Do you still remember the first time you saw your LO..? yeah, at some point you were too eager to see how he/she looks like but we're not gonna have the clearer view till the big day...

As I saw this picture, i was like in heaven, seeing my little angel... waiting for  him to come out and introduce him to the world was the best part i think. I couldn't imagine how this little tiny miracle live inside of me. That feeling was totally unexplainable... as i stared at my hubby smiling and not saying a word, meant so much to me...;)

I was 3 mos prego that time we have our first ultrasound. 
Now, he is 1 year and 7 mos.


My Toddler


Hey Guys! Want to shop but no time to go to the mall?
Here's For An Effortless Shopping! Just Click Icon Below
Also Click Below For


No comments:

Post a Comment